Commitment to Political Ideology is a Luxury Only Students Can Afford: A Distributive Justice Experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fosgaard, Toke R. & Hansen, Lars G. & Wengström, Erik, 2019.
"Cooperation, framing, and political attitudes,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 416-427.
- Fosgaard, Toke R. & Hansen, Lars G. & Wengström, Erik, 2017. "Cooperation, Framing and Political Attitudes," Working Papers 2017:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Toke R. Fosgaard & Lars G. Hansen & Erik Wengström, 2017. "Cooperation, framing and political attitudes," IFRO Working Paper 2017/02, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Michailidou, Georgia & Rotondi, Valentina, 2019. "I'd lie for you," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 181-192.
- Barr, Abigail & Miller, Luis, 2020. "The effect of education, income inequality and merit on inequality acceptance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jexpos:v:6:y:2019:i:01:p:33-42_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/xps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/xps .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.