Institutions, Competition, and Capital Market Integration in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacks, David S. & Yan, Se & Zhao, Liuyan, 2017.
"Silver points, silver flows, and the measure of Chinese financial integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 377-386.
- David S. Jacks & Se Yan & Liuyan Zhao, 2016. "Silver Points, Silver Flows, and the Measure of Chinese Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 22747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bazot, Guillaume, 2014. "Local liquidity constraints: What place for central bank regional policy? The French experience during the Belle Époque (1880–1913)," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 44-62.
- John P. Tang, 2011.
"Technological leadership and late development: evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868–1912,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64, pages 99-116, February.
- John P. Tang, 2011. "Technological leadership and late development: evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868–1912," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64(s1), pages 99-116, February.
- John Tang, 2007. "Technological Leadership and Late Development: Evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868-1912," Working Papers 07-32r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised May 2010.
- Chilosi, David & Volckart, Oliver, 2009. "Money, states and empire: financial integration cycles and institutional change in Central Europe, 1400-1520," Economic History Working Papers 27884, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Nicholas, Tom, 2011. "The origins of Japanese technological modernization," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 272-291, April.
- M. Sami NABI & M. Osman SULIMAN, 2009. "Institutions, Banking Development, And Economic Growth," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(4), pages 436-457.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:69:y:2009:i:01:p:138-171_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.