Globalization, Immigration, and Lewisian Elastic Labor in Pre World War II Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fenske, James, 2013.
"“Rubber will not keep in this country”: Failed development in Benin, 1897–1921,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 316-333.
- Fenske, James, 2010. ""Rubber will not keep in this country": Failed development in Benin, 1897-1921," MPRA Paper 23415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Fenske, 2012. "Rubber will not keep in this country: Failed Development in Benin, 1897-1921," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _108, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- James Fenske, 2012. ""Rubber will not keep in this country": Failed Development in Benin, 1897-1921," Economics Series Working Papers Number 108, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Booth, Anne & Deng, Kent, 2016. "Japanese colonialism in comparative perspective," Economic History Working Papers 68883, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2010.
"The Cliometrics Of International Migration: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 941-969, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferrie, Joseph & Hatton, Timothy J., 2013. "Two Centuries of International Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:67:y:2007:i:01:p:33-68_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.