Tariffs, Strategy, And Structure: Competition And Collusion In The Ontario Petroleum Industry, 1870â€“1880
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiyota, Kozo & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2016.
"Assessing the effects of Japanese industrial policy change during the 1960s,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 31-42.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2015. "Assessing the Effects of Japanese Industrial Policy Change during the 1960s," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-992, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2016. "Assessing the Effects of Japanese Industrial Policy Change during the 1960s," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-011, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2016. "Assessing the Effects of Japanese Industrial Policy Change during the 1960s," CIGS Working Paper Series 16-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- KIYOTA Kozo & OKAZAKI Tetsuji, 2013.
"Effects of Industrial Policy on Productivity: The case of import quota removal during postwar Japan,"
13093, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kiyota, Kozo & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2013. "Effects of Industrial Policy on Productivity: The Case of Import Quota Removal during Postwar Japan," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 48, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- John M. Connor, 2003.
"Private International Cartels: Effectiveness, Welfare, and Anticartel Enforcement,"
03-12, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Connor, John M., 2003. "Private International Cartels: Effectiveness, Welfare, And Anticartel Enforcement," Staff Papers 28645, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2002. "What Determines Cartel Success?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2002-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:61:y:2001:i:02:p:390-413_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.