International cartel enforcement : lessons from the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon J. Evenett & Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2001. "International Cartel Enforcement: Lessons from the 1990s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1221-1245, September.
- Simon J. Evenett & Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2001. "International Cartel Enforcement: Lessons from the 1990s," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2001-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplow, Louis & Shavell, Steven, 2002. "Economic analysis of law," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1661-1784 Elsevier.
- Dick, Andrew R, 1996. "When Are Cartels Stable Contracts?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 241-283, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Connor, 2004.
"Global Antitrust Prosecutions of Modern International Cartels,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 239-267, September.
- John M. Connor, 2004. "Global Antitrust Prosecutions Of Modern International Cartels," Working Papers 04-15, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Prof. Xiaowei Cai Ph.D, 2011. "Antitrust Agencies And Hard-Core Cartels: A Game Theoretic Perspective," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(17), pages 150-161, November.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2009. "What could anti-trust in the OECD do for development?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18720, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea & Tropeano, Jean-Philippe, 2013.
"Fight cartels or control mergers? On the optimal allocation of enforcement efforts within competition policy,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 34-40.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2011. "Fight Cartels or Control Mergers? On the Optimal Allocation of Enforcement Efforts within Competition Policy," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Andreea Cosnita & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2013. "Fight Cartels or Control Mergers? On the Optimal Allocation of enforcement Efforts within Competition Policy," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00977619, HAL.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2013. "Fight Cartels or Control Mergers? On the Optimal Allocation of Enforcement Efforts within Competition Policy," Post-Print hal-01385864, HAL.
- Ajit Singh, 2006.
"Competition and Competition Policy in Emerging Markets: International and Developmental Dimensions,"
Chapters,in: Growth and Economic Development, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ajit SINGH, 2002. "Competition And Competition Policy In Emerging Markets: International And Developmental Dimensions," G-24 Discussion Papers 18, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Competition and competition policy in emerging markets: international and developmental dimensions," Working Papers wp246, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard & Van Long, Ngo, 2006.
"Temporary natural resource cartels,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 663-674, November.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 2004-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 03-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Levenstein, Margaret C. & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh & Suslow, Valerie Y., 2015. "The effect of competition on trade: Evidence from the collapse of international cartels," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 56-70.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc, 2006. "European Competition Policy in International Markets," IDEI Working Papers 419, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Neubecker, Leslie, 2002. "The strategic effect of debt in dynamic price competition with fluctuating demand," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 250, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Boone, Jan & Žigić, Krešimir, 2015. "Trade policy in markets with collusion: The case of North–South R&D spillovers," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 224-237.
- Brenner, Steffen, 2009. "An empirical study of the European corporate leniency program," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 639-645, November.
- Michael A. Utton, 2011. "Cartels and Economic Collusion," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14208, April.
- Peter Ormosi, Stephen Davies, Martin Graffenberger, . "Mergers after cartels: How markets react to cartel breakdown," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Escrihuela-Villar Marc, 2016.
"On Merger Profitability and the Intensity of Rivalry,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1203-1212, April.
- Escrihuela-Villar, Marc, 2015. "On merger profitability and the intensity of rivalry," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2016. "Anti-cartel enforcement and subsequent mergers: state-level evidence for physician groups," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 365-372.
- Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2010. "Cartel Dissolution with Effective Antitrust Policy," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61297, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola, 2013. "How should commodities be taxed? A supergame-theoretic analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 196-205.
- Cook, Paul, 2002. "Competition Policy, Market Power and Collusion in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30681, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2016. "On the price effects of collusion and the number of firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1694-1704.
- Labrecciosa Paola & Colombo Luca, 2010. "Technology Uncertainty and Market Collusion," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Sánchez Navarro, Dennis, 2013.
"Eficacia y asimetrías de los programas de delación en un contexto multi-mercado: un análisis del caso colombiano en el marco del TLC con Estados Unidos
[Efficacy and asymmetries of the leniency pro," MPRA Paper 48699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLegal Products; Environmental Economics&Policies; Microfinance; Economic Theory&Research; Small Scale Enterprise; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Legal Products; Microfinance; Private Participation in Infrastructure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .