Did Japan Ever Suffer From a Shortage of Natural Resources Before World War II?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dongwoo Yoo & Edwyna Harris, 2016. "Conditions of Successful Land Reform: A Study of Micronesia," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 292-316, November.
- Sharmistha Self & Richard Grabowski, 2008. "Examining The Link Between Japan'S Development And Education Of Females," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 279-288, August.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Winners and Losers Over Two Centuries of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 9161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Closed Jaguar, Open Dragon: Comparing Tariffs in Latin America and Asia before World War II," NBER Working Papers 9401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonfatti, Roberto & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2014.
"Growth, Import Dependence and War,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin HjortshÃƒÂ¸j O'Rourke & Roberto Bonfatti, 2014. "Growth, Import Dependence and War," Economics Series Working Papers Number 132, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2014. "Growth, Import Dependence and War," NBER Working Papers 20326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Kevin Hjortshøj O’Rourke, 2014. "Growth, Import Dependence and War," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _132, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:56:y:1996:i:03:p:543-560_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.