Work Relief and the Labor Force Participation of Married Women in 1940
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellou, Andriana & Cardia, Emanuela, 2014.
"Baby-Boom, Baby-Bust and the Great Depression,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8727, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- BELLOU, Andriana & CARDIA, Emanuela, 2015. "Baby-boom, baby-bust and the Great Depression," Cahiers de recherche 2015-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Andriana BELLOU & Emanuela CARDIA, 2015. "Baby-Boom, Baby-Bust and the Great Depression," Cahiers de recherche 02-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal,"
19, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Menon, Nidhiya & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 2011. "War and women's work : evidence from the conflict in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5745, The World Bank.
- Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana, 2011. "War and Women's Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," IZA Discussion Papers 6209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2011. "War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," HiCN Working Papers 104, Households in Conflict Network.
- Bellou, Andriana & Cardia, Emanuela, 2020. "The Great Depression and the rise of female employment: A new hypothesis," CLEF Working Paper Series 22, Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo.
- Fishback, Price V. & Kantor, Shawn & Wallis, John Joseph, 2003.
"Can the New Deal's three Rs be rehabilitated? A program-by-program, county-by-county analysis,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 278-307, July.
- Price V. Fishback & Shawn Kantor & John Joseph Wallis, 2002. "Can the New Deal's Three R's Be Rehabilitated? A Program-by-Program, County-by-County Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shemyakina, Olga N., 2011.
"The labor market, education and armed conflict in Tajikistan,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5738, The World Bank.
- Olga N. Shemyakina, 2011. "Labour Market, Education and Armed Conflict in Tajikistan," HiCN Working Papers 106, Households in Conflict Network.
- Sundstrom, William A., 2001. "Discouraging Times: The Labor Force Participation of Married Black Women, 1930-1940," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 123-146, January.
- Thomasson, Melissa A. & Fishback, Price V., 2014. "Hard times in the land of plenty: The effect on income and disability later in life for people born during the great depression," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 64-78.
- Robert A. Margo & T. Aldrich Finegan, 1995. "Changes in the Distribution of Wages, 1940-1950: The Public vs. the Private Sector," NBER Working Papers 5389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica S. Bean, 2015. "‘To help keep the home going’: female labour supply in interwar London," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(2), pages 441-470, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:54:y:1994:i:01:p:64-84_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.