The Rise (and Retreat) of a Market: English Joint Stock Shares in the Eighteenth Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temin, Peter & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2005.
"Credit rationing and crowding out during the industrial revolution: evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 325-348, July.
- Peter Temin & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2004. "Credit Rationing and Crowding out during the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," Working Papers 211, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Temin, Peter & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2004. "Credit Rationing and Crowding-Out During the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," CEPR Discussion Papers 4453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Temin & Joachim Voth, 2004. "Credit rationing and crowding out during the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," Economics Working Papers 859, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Voth, Joachim, 2005. "Credit Rationing and Crowding Out During the Industrial Revolution," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4qw3v8q6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Farley Grubb, 2008.
"Creating Maryland's Paper Money Economy, 1720-1739: The Role of Power, Print, and Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
13974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "Creating Maryland’s Paper Money Economy, 1720-1739: The Role of Power, Print, and Markets," Working Papers 08-16, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Peter Temin & Joachim Voth, 2005. "Private borrowing during the financial revolution: Hoare’s Bank and its customers, 1702-1724," Economics Working Papers 860, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peter Temin & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2008. "Private borrowing during the financial revolution: Hoare's Bank and its customers, 1702-24 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 61(3), pages 541-564, August.
- Stringham, Edward, 2003. "The extralegal development of securities trading in seventeenth-century Amsterdam," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 321-344.
- S. Beets, 2011. "Critical Events in the Ethics of U.S. Corporation History," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 193-219, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:41:y:1981:i:03:p:559-577_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.