Characterizing the Amount and Speed of Discounting Procedures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaaki Kijima & Yuan Tian, 2013. "Investment and capital structure decisions under time-inconsistent preferences," KIER Working Papers 858, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Nina Anchugina & Matthew Ryan & Arkadii Slinko, 2016. "Aggregating time preferences with decreasing impatience," Papers 1604.01819, arXiv.org.
- Scott Farrow & W. Kip Viscusi, 2013.
"Towards principles and standards for the benefit–cost analysis of safety,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 5, pages 172-193
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Farrow Scott & Viscusi W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-25, August.
- Farrow, Scott & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 1-25, August.
- Pan, Jinrui & Webb, Craig S. & Zank, Horst, 2015. "An extension of quasi-hyperbolic discounting to continuous time," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-55.
- Webb, Craig S., 2016. "Continuous quasi-hyperbolic discounting," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 99-106.
- Collins, Alan R. & Hansen, Evan & Hendryx, Michael, 2012. "Wind versus coal: Comparing the local economic impacts of energy resource development in Appalachia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 551-561.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Leeat Yariv, 2014. "Present Bias and Collective Dynamic Choice in the Lab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(12), pages 4184-4204, December.
- repec:hrv:hksfac:35014363 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jbcoan:v:2:y:2011:i:02:p:1-56_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_BCA .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.