Legal Integration and Use of the Preliminary Ruling Process in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippa Dee & Anne McNaughton, 2011.
"Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism,"
Governance Working Papers
23224, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Philippa Dee, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms Through Regionalism," Crawford School Research Papers 1107, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dee, Philippa & McNaughton, Anne, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 312, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Torsten Selck & Mark Rhinard & Frank Häge, 2007. "The evolution of European legal integration," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 187-200, December.
- Grimmel, Andreas, 2011. "Politics in robes? The European Court of Justice and the myth of judicial activism," Discussion Papers 2/11, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-016-9551-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Grimmel, 2011. "Integration and the Context of Law: Why the European Court of Justice is not a Political Actor," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Lars Hornuf & Stefan Voigt, 2015. "Analyzing preliminary references as the powerbase of the European Court of Justice," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 287-311, April.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:551-568 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:59:y:2005:i:02:p:399-418_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.