Estimation For A Nonstationary Semi-Strong Garch(1,1) Model With Heavy-Tailed Errors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:569-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Min & Zhu, Ke, 2015.
"Sign-based portmanteau test for ARCH-type models with heavy-tailed innovations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 313-320.
- Chen, Min & Zhu, Ke, 2013. "Sign-based portmanteau test for ARCH-type models with heavy-tailed innovations," MPRA Paper 50487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Al-Eid, Eid M. & Hmeid, Aboubakry M., 2011. "Offline and online weighted least squares estimation of nonstationary power ARCH processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(10), pages 1535-1540, October.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Aguilar, Mike, 2013. "Moment condition tests for heavy tailed time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 255-274.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Prokhorov, Artem, 2016.
"GEL estimation for heavy-tailed GARCH models with robust empirical likelihood inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 18-45.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Prokhorov, Artem, 2015. "GEL Estimation for Heavy-Tailed GARCH Models with Robust Empirical Likelihood Inference," Working Papers 2015-03, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Wang, Hui & Pan, Jiazhu, 2014. "Normal mixture quasi maximum likelihood estimation for non-stationary TGARCH(1,1) models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 117-123.
- Abdelhakim Aknouche, 2012. "Multistage weighted least squares estimation of ARCH processes in the stable and unstable cases," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 241-256, October.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2010. "Strict stationarity testing and estimation of explosive ARCH models," MPRA Paper 22414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aguilar, Mike & Hill, Jonathan B., 2015. "Robust score and portmanteau tests of volatility spillover," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 37-61.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Hausman tests for the error distribution in conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 66991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Min & Zhu, Ke, 2014. "Sign-based specification tests for martingale difference with conditional heteroscedasity," MPRA Paper 56347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedersen, Rasmus Søndergaard & Rahbek, Anders, 2016. "Nonstationary GARCH with t-distributed innovations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 19-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:01:p:1-28_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.