Uniform Convergence Of Series Estimators Over Function Spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1999.
"Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing, and inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 345-368, December.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1997. "Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing and inference," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 365, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Li, Qi, et al, 2002. "Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 412-422, July.
- Qi Li & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2002. "Nonlinearity in dynamic adjustment: Semiparametric estimation of panel labor supply," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 131-148.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 145-168.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation equations for time series data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 379-390, May.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cai, Zongwu & Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990.
"Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 809-837, July.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation Of Nonlinear Models," Papers 341, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis, 1996. "Semiparametric estimation of partially linear panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 389-397.
- Robertson, D & Symons, J, 1992. "Some Strange Properties of Panel Data Estimators," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 175-189, April-Jun.
- Cai, Zongwu & Das, Mitali & Xiong, Huaiyu & Wu, Xizhi, 2006. "Functional coefficient instrumental variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 207-241, July.
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions Containing Unknown Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1795-1843, November.
- Li, Q. & Hsiao, C., 1998. "Testing serial correlation in semiparametric panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 207-237, September.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 2002. "On instrumental variable estimation of semiparametric dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 1-9, June.
- Carrasco, Marine & Chen, Xiaohong, 2002. "Mixing And Moment Properties Of Various Garch And Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 17-39, February.
- Ted Juhl, 2005. "Functional-coefficient models under unit root behaviour," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 197-213, July.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Optimal Uniform Convergence Rates and Asymptotic Normality for Series Estimators under Weak Dependence and Weak Conditions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1976, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T. & Lewbel, Arthur, 2014.
"Uniform convergence of weighted sums of non and semiparametric residuals for estimation and testing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 426-443.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & David Jacho-Chavez & Arthur Lewbel, 2010. "Uniform Convergence of Weighted Sums of Non- and Semi-parametric Residuals for Estimation and Testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 756, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2012.
- Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing semiparametric conditional moment restrictions using conditional martingale transforms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2016.
"Semiparametric Estimation With Generated Covariates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(05), pages 1140-1177, October.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 6084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2016. "Semiparametric estimation with generated covariates," Working Paper Series in Economics 81, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Enno Mammen & Christoph Rothe & Melanie Schienle, 2014. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-043, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enno Mammen & Christoph Rothe & Melanie Schienle, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Two-Step Extremum Estimation with Estimated Single-Indices," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing single-index restrictions with a focus on average derivatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 377-391, June.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Optimal uniform convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators under weak dependence and weak conditions," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ying-Ying Lee, 2014. "Partial Mean Processes with Generated Regressors: Continuous Treatment Effects and Nonseparable Models," Economics Series Working Papers 706, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:06:p:1463-1499_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.