Uniform Convergence Of Series Estimators Over Function Spaces
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing semiparametric conditional moment restrictions using conditional martingale transforms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2016.
"Semiparametric Estimation With Generated Covariates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(05), pages 1140-1177, October.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 6084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enno Mammen & Christoph Rothe & Melanie Schienle, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2016. "Semiparametric estimation with generated covariates," Working Paper Series in Economics 81, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Enno Mammen & Christoph Rothe & Melanie Schienle, 2014. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-043, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T. & Lewbel, Arthur, 2014.
"Uniform convergence of weighted sums of non and semiparametric residuals for estimation and testing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 426-443.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & David Jacho-Chavez & Arthur Lewbel, 2010. "Uniform Convergence of Weighted Sums of Non- and Semi-parametric Residuals for Estimation and Testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 756, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2012.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Optimal Uniform Convergence Rates and Asymptotic Normality for Series Estimators under Weak Dependence and Weak Conditions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1976, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Two-Step Extremum Estimation with Estimated Single-Indices," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing single-index restrictions with a focus on average derivatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 377-391, June.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Optimal uniform convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators under weak dependence and weak conditions," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ying-Ying Lee, 2014. "Partial Mean Processes with Generated Regressors: Continuous Treatment Effects and Nonseparable Models," Economics Series Working Papers 706, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:06:p:1463-1499_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.