Break Date Estimation For Var Processes With Level Shift With An Application To Cointegration Testing
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2006)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Carsten Trenkler & Pentti Saikkonen & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2008.
"Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a VAR Process with Level Shift and Trend Break,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 331-358, 03.
- Carsten Trenkler & Pentti Saikkonen & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2006. "Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a VAR Process with Level Shift and Trend Break," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-067, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Carsten Trenkler & Pentti Saikkonen & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2006. "Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a VAR Process with Level Shift and Trend Break," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/29, European University Institute.
- Trenkler, Carsten, 2009. "Bootstrapping Systems Cointegration Tests With A Prior Adjustment For Deterministic Terms," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 243-269, February.
- Carsten Trenkler, 2006. "Bootstrapping Systems Cointegration Tests with a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Karel Mertens, 2006. "How the Removal of Deposit Rate Ceilings Has Changed Monetary Transmission in the US: Theory and Evidence," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/34, European University Institute.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor & Carsten Trenkler, 2013. "Bootstrap Cointegration Rank Testing: The Role of Deterministic Variables and Initial Values in the Bootstrap Recursion," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 814-847, October.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor & Carsten Trenkler, 2010. "Bootstrap co-integration rank testing: the role of deterministic variables and initial values in the bootstrap recursion," Discussion Papers 10/04, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal & Ali, Imran & Rehman, Ijaz Ur, 2014. "Is gold investment a hedge against inflation in Pakistan? A co-integration and causality analysis in the presence of structural breaks," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 190-205.
- Karaman Örsal, Deniz Dilan & Arsova, Antonia, 2016. "A panel cointegration rank test with structural breaks and cross-sectional dependence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145822, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 2011. "A bootstrap algorithm for testing cointegration rank in VAR models in the presence of stationary variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 152-162.
- Lena Malesevic-Perovic, 2009. "Cointegration Approach to Analysing Inflation in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 201-218.
- Maxym Chaban, 2010. "Cointegration analysis with structural breaks and deterministic trends: an application to the Canadian dollar," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(23), pages 3023-3037.
- Cortes, Maria, 2007. "Examining Patterns of Bilateral Trade between Australia and Colombia by Using Cointegration Analysis and Error-Correction Models," Economics Working Papers wp07-20, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2007. "Econometric Analysis with Vector Autoregressive Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/11, European University Institute.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2011. "Cointegration rank switching model: an application to forecasting interest rates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 509-522, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:22:y:2006:i:01:p:15-68_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed