Solutions of Linear Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atıcı, Ferhan M. & Ekiz, Funda & Lebedinsky, Alex, 2014. "Cagan type rational expectation model on complex discrete time domains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 148-151.
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006.
"Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Geweke, John F. & Horowitz, Joel L. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View," IZA Discussion Papers 2458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timmermann, Allan, 1995. "Cointegration Tests of Present Value Models with a Time-Varying Discount Factor," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 17-31, Jan.-Marc.
- Bernd Funovits, 2014. "Implications of Stochastic Singularity in Linear Multivariate Rational Expectations Models," Vienna Economics Papers 1405, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Costly Adjustment Under Rational Expectations: A Generalization, 1988. "UCLA, Trinity College (Cambridge)," UCLA Economics Working Papers 480, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jones, John Bailey, 2002.
"Has fiscal policy helped stabilize the postwar U.S. economy?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 709-746, May.
- John Bailey Jones, 1999. "Has Fiscal Policy Helped Stabilize the Postwar U.S. Economy?," Discussion Papers 99-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2017.
"Transition accounting for India in a multi-sector dynamic general equilibrium model,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 299-339, November.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2008. "Transition Accounting for India in a Multi-Sector Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 08-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
Working Papers CEB
09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- C. R. McKenzie & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Comparing Tests of Autoregressive Versus Moving Average Errors in Regression Models Using Bahadur's Asymptotic Relative Efficiency," ISER Discussion Paper 0537, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Bert D'Espallier & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Subsidy Uncertainty and Microfinance Mission Drift," Working Papers CEB 11-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016.
"The Linear Systems Approach to Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
875, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016. "The linear systems approach to linear rational expectations models," Economics Working Papers 1511, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:1:y:1985:i:03:p:341-368_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.