Second-Order Approximation For Adaptive Regression Estimators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Linton, Oliver & Xiao, Zhijie, 2001. "Second-order approximation for adaptive regression estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 317, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1999. "Business Cycles: Durations, Dynamics, and Forecasting," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 6636.
- Gregoir, St phane, 1999.
"Multivariate Time Series With Various Hidden Unit Roots, Part I,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 435-468, August.
- Gregoir, St phane, 1999. "Multivariate Time Series With Various Hidden Unit Roots, Part Ii," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 469-518, August.
- Gregoir, Stephane, 2006. "Efficient tests for the presence of a pair of complex conjugate unit roots in real time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 45-100, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2001.
"Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP04/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Linton, Oliver, 2003. "Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2098, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Asymptotic Expansions for Some Semiparametric Program Evaluation Estimators," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 451, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2012.
"Optimal inference for instrumental variables regression with non-Gaussian errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 1-15.
- Mathias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2007. "Optimal Inference for Instrumental Variables Regression with non-Gaussian Errors," CREATES Research Papers 2007-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tamaki, Kenichiro, 2007. "Second order optimality for estimators in time series regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 638-659, March.
- Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Large Sample Sieve Estimation of Semi-Nonparametric Models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 76 Elsevier.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:17:y:2001:i:05:p:984-1024_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .