A General Method To Estimate Correlated Discrete Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bijwaard, G.E. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Does rounding matter for payment efficiency?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-43, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Eugenio Miravete, 2014. "Testing for complementarities among countable strategies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1521-1544, June.
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2014. "Multivariate negative binomial models for insurance claim counts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 18-29.
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Karlis, Dimitris, 2011. "Bayesian multivariate Poisson models for insurance ratemaking," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-236, March.
- Pravin Trivedi & David Zimmer, 2017. "A Note on Identification of Bivariate Copulas for Discrete Count Data," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Sengupta, Sanchita, 2010. "Three Essays in Environmental and Agricultural Issues," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002848, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004.
"Modelling the differences in counted outcomes using bivariate copula models with application to mismeasured counts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 566-584, December.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004. "Modeling the Differences in Counted Outcomes using Bivariate Copula Models: with Application to Mismeasured Counts," Working Papers 43, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- José Murteira & Óscar Lourenço, 2011.
"Health care utilization and self-assessed health: specification of bivariate models using copulas,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 447-472, October.
- José M. R. Murteira & Óscar D. Lourenço, 2007. "Health Care Utilization and Self-Assessed Health Specification of Bivariate Models Using Copulas," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer & Rainer Winkelmann, 2008. "Self-Selection and Subjective Well-Being: Copula Models with an Application to Public and Private Sector Work," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 135, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lluís Bermúdez & Dimitris Karlis, 2010. "Modelling dependence in a ratemaking procedure with multivariate Poisson regression models," Working Papers XREAP2010-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Apr 2010.
- repec:eee:transb:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:84-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Brouwer & Alfred Kleinknecht & Pierre Mohnen & Hans van Ophem, 2001. "R&D and Patents: Which Way Does the Causality Run?," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-31, CIRANO.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2009. "Copula-based bivariate binary response models," SOI - Working Papers 0913, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- James E. Prieger, "undated".
"A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data,"
Department of Economics
00-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data," Working Papers 09, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:15:y:1999:i:02:p:228-237_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.