The Identifiability of the Mixed Proportional Hazards Model with Time-Varying Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Bayesian Inference in Econometric Models Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1317-1339, November.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1994. "Bayes inference in regression models with ARMA (p, q) errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 183-206.
- Ruud, Paul A., 1991.
"Extensions of estimation methods using the EM algorithm,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 305-341, September.
- Paul A. Ruud., 1988. "Extensions of Estimation Methods Using the EM Algorithm.," Economics Working Papers 8899, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978. "Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F J, 1994.
"Bayesian Efficiency Analysis with a Flexible Form: The AIM Cost Function,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-346, July.
- Koop, G. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1994. "Bayesian efficiency analysis with a flexible form : The aim cost function," Discussion Paper 1994-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 2002. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1993. "Bayes regression with autoregressive errors : A Gibbs sampling approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 275-294, August.
- Geweke, John & Keane, Michael P & Runkle, David, 1994.
"Alternative Computational Approaches to Inference in the Multinomial Probit Model,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 609-632, November.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane & David E. Runkle, 1994. "Alternative computational approaches to inference in the multinomial probit model," Staff Report 170, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:bla:restud:v:65:y:1998:i:3:p:361-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1995. "Hierarchical analysis of SUR models with extensions to correlated serial errors and time-varying parameter models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 339-360, August.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Koop, Gary, 1994. " Recent Progress in Applied Bayesian Econometrics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Geweke, J, 1993. "Bayesian Treatment of the Independent Student- t Linear Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 19-40, Suppl. De.
- Albert, James H & Chib, Siddhartha, 1993. "Bayes Inference via Gibbs Sampling of Autoregressive Time Series Subject to Markov Mean and Variance Shifts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1996. "Calculating posterior distributions and modal estimates in Markov mixture models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-97, November.
- James Tobin, 1956. "Estimation of Relationships for Limited Dependent Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1992. "Bayes inference in the Tobit censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 79-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Tao, 2003. "A Monte Carlo study on non-parametric estimation of duration models with unobserved heterogeneity," Memorandum 25/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2016. "The Employment Dynamics of Disadvantaged Women: Evidence from the SIPP," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 899-944.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2009.
"Testing for Proportional Hazards with Unrestricted Univariate Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2009-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2009. "Testing for Proportional Hazards with Unrestricted Univariate Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200904, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Lara Shore-Sheppard, 2009. "Seam Bias, Multiple-State, Multiple-Spell Duration Models and the Employment Dynamics of Disadvantaged Women," NBER Working Papers 15151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brinch, Christian N., 2007. "Nonparametric Identification Of The Mixed Hazards Model With Time-Varying Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 349-354, April.
- Alexandru M. Lefter & Brian P. McCall, "undated". "Decomposing Wage Distributions with Self-Selection," Working Papers 0705, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:12:y:1996:i:04:p:733-738_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.