Avoiding lock-in: Cooperative creameries in Denmark, 1882 1903
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (1999)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015.
"Contracts and cooperation: the relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 412-431.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Contracts and Cooperation: The Relative Failure of the Irish Dairy Industry in the Late Nineteenth Century Reconsidered," Working Papers 2015-01, University of St. Andrews, Department of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Henriksen, Ingrid & McLaughlin, Eoin & Sharp, Paul, 2015. "Contracts and cooperation: The relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 216, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Contracts and cooperation: The relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered," Working Papers 0071, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Just add milk: a productivity analysis of the revolutionary changes in nineteenth-century Danish dairying," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1132-1153, November.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014. "Just Add Milk: A Productivity Analysis of the Revolutionary Changes in Nineteenth Century Danish Dairying," Working Papers 0055, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sharp, Paul & Lampe, Markus, 2014. "Just add milk: a productivity analysis of the revolutionary changes in nineteenth century Danish dairying," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Frenken, Koen, 2014. "The evolution of the Dutch dairy industry and the rise of cooperatives: a research note," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 163-174, March.
- Koen Frenken, 2013. "The evolution of the Dutch dairy industry and the rise of cooperatives.A research note," Working Papers 13-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Aug 2013.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:3:y:1999:i:01:p:57-78_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed