Pollution abatement cost savings and FDI inflows to polluting sectors in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Qiu & Maung, Min & Shi, Yulin & Wilson, Craig, 2014. "Foreign direct investment concessions and environmental levies in China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 241-250.
- Jiajia Zheng & Pengfei Sheng, 2017. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) on the Environment: Market Perspectives and Evidence from China," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813141094_0009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sanghoon & Oh, Dae-Won, 2015. "Economic growth and the environment in China: Empirical evidence using prefecture level data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-85.
- Judith M. Dean & Mary E. Lovely & Hua Wang, 2017.
"Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economic Integration and Domestic Performance, chapter 9, pages 155-167
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2009. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-13, September.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3505, The World Bank.
- Liguo Lin & Wei Sun, 2016. "Location choice of FDI firms and environmental regulation reforms in China," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 207-232, October.
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008.
"Does Lax Environmental Regulation Attract FDI when accounting for "third-country" effects?,"
11321, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- José-Antonio Monteiro & Madina Kukenova, 2008. "Does Lax Environmental Regulation Attract FDI When Accounting For "Third-Country" Effects?," IRENE Working Papers 08-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Yang, Boqiong & Brosig, Stephan & Chen, Jianguo, 2013.
"Environmental Impact of Foreign vs. Domestic Capital Investment in China,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 245-271.
- Boqiong Yang & Stephan Brosig & Jianguo Chen, 2013. "Environmental Impact of Foreign vs. Domestic Capital Investment in China," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 245-271, February.
- Jing Lan & Makoto Kakinaka & Xianguo Huang, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment, Human Capital and Environmental Pollution in China," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 255-275, February.
- Grégoire Garsous & Tomasz Kozluk, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment and The Pollution Haven Hypothesis: Evidence from Listed Firms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1379, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:12:y:2007:i:06:p:775-798_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.