Optimization model for integrated municipal solid waste management in Mumbai, India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Chang-Chih & Shyu, So-De & Wu, Yen-Chun & Yang, Chih-Yuan, 2011. "A waste management model for optimal recycling-landfilling policies under macroeconomic conditions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 852-858, May.
- Sukanya Das & Ekin Birol & Rabindra N. Bhattacharya, 2010. "Informing Efficient Solid Waste Management to Improve Local Environmental Quality and Public Health in West Bengal, India," Chapters,in: Choice Experiments in Developing Countries, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roper, Stuart & Parker, Cathy, 2013. "Doing well by doing good: A quantitative investigation of the litter effect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2262-2268.
- Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Suleman Amin, 2013. "Willingness to Pay For the Treatment of Environmental Hazards: A Case Study of Peshawar," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 831-842, July.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2011. "Public private partnership in solid waste management in municipal corporations of Mumbai metropolitan region," MPRA Paper 34530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2011.
- Sanjay RODE, 2011. "Public Private Partnership In Solid Waste Management In Municipal Corporations Of Mumbai Metropolitan," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 23-38, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:12:y:2007:i:01:p:105-121_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.