Sarika Kansal Rathi
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|38846 Cherry Glen Common, Fremont, CA 94536|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rathi, Sarika, 2007. "Optimization model for integrated municipal solid waste management in Mumbai, India," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 105-121, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rathi, Sarika, 2007.
"Optimization model for integrated municipal solid waste management in Mumbai, India,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 105-121, February.
- Chen, Chang-Chih & Shyu, So-De & Wu, Yen-Chun & Yang, Chih-Yuan, 2011. "A waste management model for optimal recycling-landfilling policies under macroeconomic conditions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 852-858, May.
- Sukanya Das & Ekin Birol & Rabindra N. Bhattacharya, 2010. "Informing Efficient Solid Waste Management to Improve Local Environmental Quality and Public Health in West Bengal, India," Chapters,in: Choice Experiments in Developing Countries, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roper, Stuart & Parker, Cathy, 2013. "Doing well by doing good: A quantitative investigation of the litter effect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2262-2268.
- Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Suleman Amin, 2013. "Willingness to Pay For the Treatment of Environmental Hazards: A Case Study of Peshawar," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 831-842, July.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2011. "Public private partnership in solid waste management in municipal corporations of Mumbai metropolitan region," MPRA Paper 34530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2011.
- Sanjay RODE, 2011. "Public Private Partnership In Solid Waste Management In Municipal Corporations Of Mumbai Metropolitan," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 23-38, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sarika Kansal Rathi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.