Neuroeconomics And The Economic Sciences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 2008.
"Comments On Neuroeconomics,"
Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 485-494, November.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 2008. "Comments on Neuroeconomics," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275708, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2008. "Comments on Neuroeconomics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001984, David K. Levine.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2008. "On An Evolutionary Foundation Of Neuroeconomics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 495-513, November.
- Herrmann-Pillath Carsten, 2014.
"Naturalizing Institutions: Evolutionary Principles and Application on the Case of Money,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 388-421, April.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Naturalizing institutions: Evolutionary principles and application on the case of money," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 182, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2015.
"Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 135(2), pages 209-248.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," Economics Working Paper Series 1116, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin, 2013.
"Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 27-40.
- Ulrich Witt & Martin Binder, 2011. "Disentangling Motivational and Experiential Aspects of "Utility" - A Neuroeconomics Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2008. "On An Evolutionary Foundation Of Neuroeconomics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 495-513, November.
- Lester, Bijou Yang, 2011. "An exploratory analysis of composite choices: Weighing rationality versus irrationality," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 949-958.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tomasz Zalega, 2015. "Behavioural Economics as a New Trend in Economics – An Overview (Ekonomia behawioraln jako nowy nurt ekonomii - zarys problemtyki)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(18), pages 7-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:24:y:2008:i:03:p:345-368_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/eap .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.