On a class of measures of dispersion with application to optimal reinsurance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Jun & Wei, Wei, 2012. "Optimal reinsurance with positively dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 57-63.
- Juan-José Ganuza & José S. Penalva, 2005.
"On Information and Competition in Private Value Auctions,"
158, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan José Ganuza & José S. Penalva, 2006. "On information and competition in private value auctions," Economics Working Papers 937, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2006.
- Cheung, K.C. & Chong, W.F. & Yam, S.C.P., 2015. "Convex ordering for insurance preferences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 409-416.
- Chi, Yichun & Weng, Chengguo, 2013. "Optimal reinsurance subject to Vajda condition," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 179-189.
- Abhishek, Vineet & Hajek, Bruce & Williams, Steven R., 2015. "On bidding with securities: Risk aversion and positive dependence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 66-80.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Chi, Yichun & Hu, Junlei, 2015. "Optimal non-life reinsurance under Solvency II Regime," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 227-237.
- Guerra, Manuel & de Lourdes Centeno, Maria, 2008. "Optimal reinsurance policy: The adjustment coefficient and the expected utility criteria," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 529-539, April.
- Kaluszka, Marek, 2004. "An extension of Arrow's result on optimality of a stop loss contract," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 527-536, December.
- Zhu, Yunzhou & Chi, Yichun & Weng, Chengguo, 2014. "Multivariate reinsurance designs for minimizing an insurer’s capital requirement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 144-155.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:185-195 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:astinb:v:5:y:1969:i:02:p:249-266_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ASB .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.