Peasant Society and Clientelist Politics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdmann, Gero & Engel, Ulf, 2006. "Neopatrimonialism Revisited - Beyond a Catch-All Concept," GIGA Working Papers 16, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Razvan Vlaicu, 2008. "Democracy, Credibility, and Clientelism," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 371-406, October.
- Kuhn, Lena & Brosig, Stephan & Zhang, Linxiu, 2016.
"The brink of poverty: Implementation of a social assistance programme in rural China,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 75-108.
- Lena Kuhn & Stephan Brosig & Linxiu Zhang, 2016. "The Brink of Poverty: Implementation of a Social Assistance Programme in Rural China," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 45(1), pages 75-108.
- Oscar Amarasinghe, 1989. "Technical Change, Transformation of Risks and Patronage Relations in a Fishing Community of South Sri Lanka," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 20(4), pages 701-733, October.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Qureshi, Sarfraz & Birner, Regina & Khan, Bilal Hasan, 2008. "Decentralization, local government elections and voter turnout in Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 754, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in and around institutional voids: A case study from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 419-435, September.
- Hadia Majid & Rashid Memon, 2019. "Patronage and Public Goods Provisioning in an Unequal Land," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 805-830, October.
- repec:foi:wpaper:2010_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:foi:wpaper:2010_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shami, Mahvish, 2012. "The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages: Evidence from Rural Punjab," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 999-1012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:apsrev:v:64:y:1970:i:02:p:411-425_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/psr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.