Establishing Property Rights in Outer Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. H. Coase, 2013. "The Problem of Social Cost," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 837-877.
- R. H. Coase, 2013. "The Federal Communications Commission," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 879-915.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansmann, Ulrich H.E. & Okamoto, Yuko, 1994. "Comparative study of multicanonical and simulated annealing algorithms in the protein folding problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 415-437.
- Aleksenko, Vasyl & Kwak, Wooseop & Hansmann, Ulrich H.E., 2005. "Generalized-ensemble simulations of all-atom protein models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(1), pages 28-37.
- Evans, Lewis & Counsell, Kevin, 2005. "Essays in Water Allocation: The Way Forward," Working Paper Series 3848, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Carlos Díaz & Alexander Galetovic & Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Anatomía de una Crísis Eléctrica," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv122, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Gavan Dwyer & Robert Douglas & Deb Peterson & Jo Chong & Kate Maddern, 2006. "Irrigation externalities: pricing and charges," Staff Working Papers 0603, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Gregory B. Christainsen, 1990. "Law as a Discovery Procedure," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 497-530, Winter.
- Xavier Timbeau & Pawel Wiejski, 2017.
"EU ETS-broken beyond repair ? An analysis based on FASTER principles,"
Sciences Po publications
24, Sciences Po.
- Xavier Timbeau & Pawel Wiejski, 2017. "EU ETS- broken beyond repair ? An analysis based on Faster principles," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Gary H. Jefferson, 1999. "Missing Market in Labor Quality: The Role of Quality Markets in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 260, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Zhong Kaifeng, 2002. "An Investigation of Firm-Level R&D Capabilities in East Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 583, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jake R. Nelson & Tony H. Grubesic, 2018. "Environmental Justice: A Panoptic Overview Using Scientometrics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-18, March.
- Jerome W. Milliman, 1982. "Can Water Pollution Policy Be Efficient?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 2(1), pages 165-204, Spring.
- Art Durnev & E. Han Kim, 2003. "Corporate Stability and Economic Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 554, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003.
"Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Glenn Furton & Adam Martin, 2019. "Beyond market failure and government failure," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 178(1), pages 197-216, January.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Phillipe, 2011.
"Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops,"
2011-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2011. "Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops," LERNA Working Papers 11.18.352, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2012. "Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops," Working Papers 125232, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2010.
"Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure in Romania: A Multilevel Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5041, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guglielmo Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2010. "Pollution Abatement And Control Expenditure In Romania: A Multilevel Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp994, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- David Pearce & Charles Palmer, 2001. "Public and private spending for environmental protection: a cross-country policy analysis," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 403-456, December.
- Marilyn R. Flowers, 1987. "Rent Seeking and Rent Dissipation: A Critical View," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 431-440, Fall.
- Ke, Yue & Gkritza, Konstantina, 2018. "Income and spatial distributional effects of a congestion tax: A hypothetical case of Oregon," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 28-35.
- Henry, Claude, 1991. "Finances publiques et environnement : tensions et convergences," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(3), pages 267-278, septembre.
- Díaz Valdivia, Carlos Andrés & Aliaga Lordemann, Javier, 2010. "Análisis de la relación entre calidad institucional, recursos naturales y crecimiento económico," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC-UCB), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 14, pages 7-40.
- Timothy Frye, 2005. "Original Sin, Good Works, and Property Rights in Russia: Evidence From a Survey Experiment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp801, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nandini Gupta, 2001.
"Partial Privatization and Firm Performance: Evidence from India,"
0112002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nandini Gupta, 2001. "Partial Privatization And Firm Performance: Evidence From India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 426, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:6:y:1987:i:3:p:889-903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.