The Economic Role Of The State In The 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2001. "Speed of adjustment and self-fulfilling failure of economic reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 149-167.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Di Matteo & Tom Barbiero, 2017. "Economic Growth and the Public Sector: A Comparison of Canada and Italy, 1870â€ 2013," Working Papers 069, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Polónyi, István & Szilágyi, Enikő, 2008.
"Felsőoktatási privatizáció, felsőoktatási vállalat vagy vállalkozó felsőoktatás?
[Privatization of higher educationhigher-education enterprises or enterprising higher education?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 262-277.
- Nuta Alina Cristina, 2012. "A Keynesian view on the management of fiscal and budgetary instruments," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(31), pages 67-71, August.
- Casper Hunnerup Dahl, 2014. "Parties and institutions: empirical evidence on veto players and the growth of government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 415-433, June.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2015. "BARS curve in Romanian economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 693-693, May.
- Nadasi Levente, 2015. "How Does Economic Freedom Influence The Relationship Between Government Size And Convergence?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 623-630, July.
- Cosmin Marinescu, 2007. "European Economic Model: Que Vadis Ue?," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9S), pages 87-94, May.
- repec:jle:journl:165 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:25:y:2005:i:3:p:617-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.