A Keynesian view on the management of fiscal and budgetary instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florian Marcel Nuta, 2011. "Public environmental spending and the economic growth in Romania," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 29, pages 109-113, August.
- Doinita Ariton, 2006. "Demographic Change – New Challenge for European Policies on Social Cohesion Programs," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 77-87, September.
- Carmen Cretu & Victoria Gheonea & Carmen Sirbu, 2011. "Cost-Based Decision in Public Sector," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(5), pages 31-43, October.
- Georgeta Dragomir & Mariana Trandafir & Carmen-Marina Dragomir, 2011. "Comparative Analysis on Romanian Taxation in the European Context, as a Prerequisite for Tax Harmonization," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 45-59, August.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 1999. "The evolution of IS-LM models: empirical evidence and theoretical presuppositions," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 199-219.
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "The Economic Role Of The State In The 21st Century," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 25(3), pages 617-638, Fall.
- Viorica CHIRILA, 2011. "The Modelling of the Volatility of Business cycles in Romania," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 30, pages 138-147, November.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; budgetary policy; Keynesians;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2012:i:3:p:67-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .