A Keynesian view on the management of fiscal and budgetary instruments
The purpose of this paper is to emphasize the main features of budgetary and fiscal policies in the Keynesian framework. Thus, we analyzed the defining elements captured by J.M. Keynes in his main work, that discuss about the financial government instruments involving in the economy, showing their true qualities. This analysis captures including the future developments of the Keynesian theory.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandro Vercelli, 1999. "The evolution of IS-LM models: empirical evidence and theoretical presuppositions," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 199-219.
- Carmen Cretu & Victoria Gheonea & Carmen Sirbu, 2011. "Cost-Based Decision in Public Sector," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(5), pages 31-43, October.
- Georgeta Dragomir & Mariana Trandafir & Carmen-Marina Dragomir, 2011. "Comparative Analysis on Romanian Taxation in the European Context, as a Prerequisite for Tax Harmonization," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 45-59, August.
- Doinita Ariton, 2006. "Demographic Change – New Challenge for European Policies on Social Cohesion Programs," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 77-87, September.
- Florian Marcel Nuta, 2011. "Public environmental spending and the economic growth in Romania," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 29, pages 109-113, August.
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "The Economic Role Of The State In The 21st Century," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 25(3), pages 617-638, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2012:i:3:p:67-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.