A Keynesian view on the management of fiscal and budgetary instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florian Marcel Nuta, 2011. "Public environmental spending and the economic growth in Romania," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 29, pages 109-113, August.
- Doinita Ariton, 2006. "Demographic Change – New Challenge for European Policies on Social Cohesion Programs," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 77-87, September.
- Carmen Cretu & Victoria Gheonea & Carmen Sirbu, 2011. "Cost-Based Decision in Public Sector," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(5), pages 31-43, October.
- Georgeta Dragomir & Mariana Trandafir & Carmen-Marina Dragomir, 2011. "Comparative Analysis on Romanian Taxation in the European Context, as a Prerequisite for Tax Harmonization," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 45-59, August.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 1999. "The evolution of IS-LM models: empirical evidence and theoretical presuppositions," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 199-219.
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "The Economic Role Of The State In The 21st Century," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 25(3), pages 617-638, Fall.
- Viorica CHIRILA, 2011. "The Modelling of the Volatility of Business cycles in Romania," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 30, pages 138-147, November.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; budgetary policy; Keynesians;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2012:i:3:p:67-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.