The Constitution as Regulation: The Case of Natural Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Herbert G. Grubel & S. Sydney Smith, 1975. "The Taxation of Windfall Gains on Stocks of Natural Resources," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(1), pages 13-29, Winter.
- W. D. Gainer & T. L. Powrie, 1975. "Public Revenue from Canadian Crude Petroleum Production," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-12, Winter.
- Thomas J. Courchene & James R. Melvin, 1980. "Energy Revenues: Consequences for the Rest of Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(s1), pages 192-204, February.
- S. I. Bushnell, 1980. "The Control of Natural Resources through the Trade and Commerce Power and Proprietary Rights," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(2), pages 313-324, Spring.
- Richard Simeon, 1980. "Natural Resource Revenues and Canadian Federalism: A Survey of the Issues," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(s1), pages 182-191, February.
- Wayne R. Thirsk & Robert R. Wright, 1977. "The Impact of the Crude Oil Subsidy on Economic Efficiency in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 3(3), pages 355-364, Summer.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1977.
"Optimal Taxation and the Direct versus Indirect Tax Controversy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(4), pages 590-606, November.
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 1976. "Optimal Taxation and the Direct versus Indirect Tax Controversy," Working Paper 247, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Edwin G. West & Stanley L. Winer, 1980. "The Individual, Political Tension, and Canada's Quest for a New Constitution," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(1), pages 3-15, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:7:y:1981:i:1:p:66-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: https://www.utpjournals.press/loi/cpp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.