The Constitution as Regulation: The Case of Natural Resources
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Toronto Press Journals Division 5201 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 5T8|
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.utpjournals.com/cpp/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas J. Courchene & James R. Melvin, 1980. "Energy Revenues: Consequences for the Rest of Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(s1), pages 192-204, February.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1973.
"Prices vs. Quantities,"
106, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Herbert G. Grubel & S. Sydney Smith, 1975. "The Taxation of Windfall Gains on Stocks of Natural Resources," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(1), pages 13-29, Winter.
- Edwin G. West & Stanley L. Winer, 1980. "The Individual, Political Tension, and Canada's Quest for a New Constitution," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(1), pages 3-15, Winter.
- Wayne R. Thirsk & Robert R. Wright, 1977. "The Impact of the Crude Oil Subsidy on Economic Efficiency in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 3(3), pages 355-364, Summer.
- S. I. Bushnell, 1980. "The Control of Natural Resources through the Trade and Commerce Power and Proprietary Rights," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(2), pages 313-324, Spring.
- Richard Simeon, 1980. "Natural Resource Revenues and Canadian Federalism: A Survey of the Issues," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(s1), pages 182-191, February.
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 1976.
"Optimal Taxation and the Direct versus Indirect Tax Controversy,"
247, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1977. "Optimal Taxation and the Direct versus Indirect Tax Controversy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(4), pages 590-606, November.
- W. D. Gainer & T. L. Powrie, 1975. "Public Revenue from Canadian Crude Petroleum Production," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-12, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:7:y:1981:i:1:p:66-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.