Natural Resource Revenues and Canadian Federalism: A Survey of the Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borjas, George J & Bronars, Stephen G, 1991. "Immigration and the Family," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 123-148, April.
- David E. Bloom & Morley Gunderson, 1991.
"An Analysis of the Earnings of Canadian Immigrants,"
NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 321-342
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & Morley Gunderson, 1989. "An Analysis of the Earnings of Canadian Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 3035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne, 1994. "The Performance of Immigrants in the Canadian Labor Market," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 369-405, July.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Borjas, George J, 1985. "Assimilation, Changes in Cohort Quality, and the Earnings of Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 463-489, October.
- Charles M. Beach & Christopher Worswick, 1993.
"Is There a Double-Negative Effect on the Earnings of Immigrant Women?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(1), pages 36-53, March.
- Worswick, C. & Beach, C.M., 1990. "Is There a Double-Negative Effect on the Earnings of Immigrant Women?," Papers 1990-6, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- Long, James E, 1980. "The Effect of Americanization on Earnings: Some Evidence for Women," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 620-629, June.
- LaLonde, Robert J & Topel, Robert H, 1991. "Immigrants in the American Labor Market: Quality, Assimilation, and Distributional Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 297-302, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert D. Cairns, 1981. "The Constitution as Regulation: The Case of Natural Resources," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(1), pages 66-74, Winter.
- P. James, 1990. "The Canadian National Energy Program and Its Aftermath: A Game-theoretic Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(2), pages 174-190, June.
- F. W. Gorbet, 1980. "Energy Self-Sufficiency: A Realistic and Desirable Goal?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(3), pages 472-480, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:6:y:1980:i:s1:p:182-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.