2B or Not 2B? What Should Have Happened with the Canadian Long Form Census? What Should Happen Now?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Pellerin, 2015. "The Evolution of Hourly Compensation in Canada between 1980 and 2010," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-15, CIRANO.
- Morin, Louis-Philippe, 2015.
"Cohort size and youth earnings: Evidence from a quasi-experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 99-111.
- Morin, Louis-Philippe, 2011. "Cohort Size and Youth Earnings: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2011.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Pellerin, Mathieu, 2015. "The Evolution of Hourly Compensation in Canada between 1980 and 2010," IZA Discussion Papers 8917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Pellerin, 2015. "The Evolution of Hourly Compensation in Canada between 1980 and 2010," Cahiers de recherche 1506, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Kerry Nield & Ardyn T. Nordstrom, 2016. "Response Bias in Voluntary Surveys: An Empirical Analysis of the Canadian Census," Carleton Economic Papers 16-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Aug 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:36:y:2010:i:3:p:395-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.