Market-Modelled Home Care: Impact on Job Satisfaction and Propensity to Leave
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kane, Nancy M. & Saltman, Richard B., 1997. "Comparative experience in home care and pharmaceutical policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 1-7, September.
- Light, Donald W., 2001. "Managed competition, governmentality and institutional response in the United Kingdom," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1167-1181, April.
- Williams, Allison M., 1996. "The development of Ontario's Home Care Program: A critical geographical analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 937-948, March.
- Woodward, Christel A. & Abelson, Julia & Tedford, Sara & Hutchison, Brian, 2004. "What is important to continuity in home care?: Perspectives of key stakeholders," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 177-192, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeytinoglu, Isik U. & Denton, Margaret & Brookman, Catherine & Plenderleith, Jennifer, 2014. "Task shifting policy in Ontario, Canada: Does it help personal support workers’ intention to stay?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 179-186.
- Onoka, Chima A. & Hanson, Kara & Mills, Anne, 2016. "Growth of health maintenance organisations in Nigeria and the potential for a role in promoting universal coverage efforts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 11-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:33:y:2007:i:s1:p:81-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .