El chocolate antes de la Gran Guerra: una perspectiva desde los sistemas abiertos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Garrone & Hannah Pieters & Jo Swinnen, 2015.
" From pralines to multinationals. The economic history of Belgian chocolate,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
516208, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Maria Garrone & Hannah Pieters & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "From Pralines to Multinationals: The Economic History of Belgian Chocolate," LICOS Discussion Papers 37816, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maria Garrone & Hannah Pieters & Jo Swinnen, 2015. " From pralines to multinationals. The economic history of Belgian chocolate," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516208, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Joseph S. Weiss, 1970. "A Spectral Analysis of World Cocoa Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(1), pages 122-126.
- Leff, Nathaniel H, 1973. "Tropical Trade and Development in the Nineteenth Century: The Brazilian Experience," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 678-696, May-June.
- de Vries, Jan, 1994. "The Industrial Revolution and the Industrious Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(02), pages 249-270, June.
- Green, R. H. & Hymer, S. H., 1966. "Cocoa in the Gold Coast: A Study in the Relations between African Farmers and Agricultural Experts," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 299-319, September.
- Ida Greaves, 1954. "The Character of British Colonial Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 1-1.
More about this item
Keywordsbienes básicos; globalización; imperialismo; innovación; economía política; historia económica;
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000485:015743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Carlos Garcia Sáenz). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.