Testing The Short And Long Run Exchange Rate Effects On The Trade Balance: The Case Of Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernán Rincón C., 1999. "Testing the Short-and-Long-Run Exchange Rate Effects on the Trade Balance: The Case of Colombia," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 0(35), pages 87-121, Junio.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernán Rincón, 2000.
"Efectividad del control a los flujos de capital: Un reexamen empírico de la experiencia reciente en Colombia,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, February.
- Hernán Rincón, 1999. "Efectividad del Control a los Flujos de Capital: Un Reexamen Empírico de la Experiencia Reciente en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 132, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernán Rincón & Édgar Caicedo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2007.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effects:A Disaggregate Analysis Of Colombianimports Of Manufactured Goods,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 25(54), pages 90-121, June.
- Hernán Rincón & Edgar Caicedo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effects: A Disaggregate Analysis of Colombian Imports of Manufactured Goods," Borradores de Economia 330, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernán Rincón & Edgar Caicedo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effects : A Disaggregate Analysis Of Colombian Imports Of Manufactured Goods," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002682, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Auboin, Marc & Ruta, Michel, 2011. "The relationship between exchange rates and International Trade: A review of economic literature," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-17, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Leonardo Villar & Hernán Rincón, 2000.
"The Colombian Economy In The Nineties: Capital Flows And Foreign Exchange Regimes,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003575, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leonardo Villar & Hernán Rincón, 2000. "The Colombian Economy in the nineties: Capital Flows and Foreign Exchange Regimes," Borradores de Economia 149, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:005394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.