Bayesian analysis of the unit root in real exchange rates: the NAFTA case
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XXXI (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (enero-marzo)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Durango 54, Col. Roma, México D. F., 06700|
Phone: 52 (55) 5061 6680
Web page: http://www.cemla.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.cemla.org Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francis Ahking, 1997. "Testing long-run purchasing power parity with a Bayesian unit root approach: the experience of Canada in the 1950s," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 813-819.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Schotman, Peter & van Dijk, Herman K., 1991. "A Bayesian analysis of the unit root in real exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 195-238.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2004. "The Power of the "Objective" Bayesian Unit-Root Test," Working papers 2004-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1999. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Under NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 7429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneta:v:xxxi:y:2008:i:1:p:93-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.