Optimal price regulation in a growth model with monopolistic suppliers of intermediate goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C., 2018.
"From Solow to Romer: Teaching endogenous technological change in undergraduate economics,"
International Review of Economics Education,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 10-15.
- Chu, Angus C., 2015. "From Solow to Romer: Teaching Endogenous Technological Change in Undergraduate Economics," MPRA Paper 81972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2017.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Lai, Tat-kei & Sato, Kenji, 2017. "Receptivity and Innovation," MPRA Paper 81536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1323, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 50510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2019. "Growth: Scale or market-size effects?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 13-17.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chih-Hsing Liao, 2010.
"A Tale of Two Growth Engines: The Interactive Effects of Monetary Policy and Intellectual Property Rights,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
10-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010. "A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017.
"Inflation and economic growth in a Schumpeterian model with endogenous entry of heterogeneous firms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 392-409.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Inflation and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Model with Endogenous Entry of Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 77543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:167:y:2018:i:c:p:29-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chu, Angus C. & Kou, Zonglai & Liu, Xueyue, 2018. "Labor union and the wealth-income ratio," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 29-35.
- Lewis Evans & Patrick Hughes, 2003. "Competition Policy in Small Distant Open Economies: Some Lessons from the Economics Literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/31, New Zealand Treasury.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Lai, Tat-kei & Sato, Kenji, 2019. "Love of Novelty: A Source of Innovation-Based Growth... or Underdevelopment Traps?," MPRA Paper 92915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilad Sorek, 2017. "Market Power and Growth through Vertical and Horizontal Competition," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Should the Government Subsidize Innovation or Automation?," MPRA Paper 88276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:36:y:2003:i:2:p:463-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.