Evaluating trade reform with many consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bingley, Paul & Walker, Ian, 1997. "The Labour Supply, Unemployment and Participation of Lone Mothers in In-Work Transfer Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1375-1390, September.
- Martin D. Dooley & Stéphane Gascon & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2000.
"Lone Female Headship and Welfare Policy in Canada,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-602.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Phillip Merrigan & Martin Dooley, "undated". "Lone Female Headship and Welfare Policy in Canada," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 08, McMaster University.
- Martin Dooley & Stéphane Gascon & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 1999. "Lone Female Headship and Welfare Policy in Canada," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 76, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Martin Dooley, 1998. "Lone Female Headship and Welfare Policy in Canada," Department of Economics Working Papers 1998-02, McMaster University.
- Louis N. Christofides & Thanasis Stengos & Robert Swidinsky, 1997.
"Welfare Participation and Labour Market Behaviour in Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 595-621, August.
- Christofides, L.N. & Stengos, T. & Swidinsky, R., 1996. "Welfare Participation and Labour Market Behaviour in Canada," Working Papers 1996-6, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Garry F. Barrett & Michael I. Cragg, 1998. "An Untold Story: The Characteristics of Welfare Use in British Columbia," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 165-188, February.
- Paul Bingley & Gauthier Lanot & Elizabeth Symons & Ian Walker, 1995. "Child Support Reform and the Labor Supply of Lone Mothers in the United Kingdom," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 256-279.
- Allen, Douglas W, 1993. "Welfare and the Family: The Canadian Experience," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 201-223, January.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1983. "An Economic Model of Welfare Stigma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1023-1035, December.
- Michael Baker & Dwayne Benjamin, 1995. "The Receipt of Transfer Payments by Immigrants to Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(4), pages 650-676.
- Christofides, Louis N, et al, 2003. "Recent Two-Stage Sample Selection Procedures with an Application to the Gender Wage Gap," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 396-405, July.
- Jennifer Stewart & Martin D. Dooley, 1999.
"The Duration of Spells on Welfare and Off Welfare Among Lone Mothers in Ontario,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(s1), pages 47-72, November.
- Jennifer Stewart & Martin Dooley, "undated". "The Duration of Spells on Welfare and Off-welfare among Lone Mothers in Ontario," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 21, McMaster University.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "A Comparison of the Labor Force Behavior of Married Women in the United States and Canada, with Special Attention to the Impact of Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 451-489, March.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1985. "The Second Paycheck," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125138208.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Stengos, Thanasis & Swidinsky, Robert, 1997.
"On the calculation of marginal effects in the bivariate probit model,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 203-208, July.
- Louis N. Christofides & Thanasis Stengos & Robert Swidinsky, 1996. "On the Calculation of Marginal Effects in the Bivariate Probit Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 105, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bassi, Laurie J, 1990. "Employment and Welfare Participation among Women," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 222-238, April.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 1985. "The impact of state economic differentials on household welfare and labor force behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 25-58, October.
- Michael Charette & Ronald Meng, 1994. "The Determinants of Welfare Participation of Female Heads of Household in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 290-306, May.
- Michael Baker & Dwayne Benjamin & Andree Desaulniers Cegep & Mary Grant, 1995. "The Distribution of the Male/Female Earnings Differential, 1970-1990," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 479-501, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Sala, 2007. "RTAs Formation and Trade Policy," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/59, European University Institute.
- Shimamoto, Mihoko, 2008. "Forest sustainability and trade policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 605-614, July.
- Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Mandal, Avijit, 2016. "India–ASEAN Free Trade Agreement: An ex post evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 340-352.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:787-798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.