The Economics of the National Hockey League
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "The Degree Of Competition In The European Football Leagues: A Statistical Approach," Others 0508001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Kesenne & Wilfried Pauwels, 2006.
"Club Objectives and Ticket Pricing in Professional Team Sports,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 549-560, Summer.
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2002. "Club objectives and ticket pricing in professional team sports," Working Papers 2002018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "Can We Predict The Outcome Of The International Football Tournaments : The Case Of Euro 2000?," Microeconomics 0503008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "Do We Need a New Point System in Professional Football Leagues?," Others 0503004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Stewart & J. Jones, 2010. "Are sports teams multiproduct firms?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 487-514, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:2:y:1969:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.