Productivity in Manufacturing Industries, Canada, Japan and the United States, 1953-1986: Was the 'Productivity Slowdown' Reversed?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoj Kumar Singh & Harish Kumar & M. P. Gupta & Jitendra Madaan, 2018. "Analyzing the Determinants Affecting the Industrial Competitiveness of Electronics Manufacturing in India by Using TISM and AHP," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 19(3), pages 191-207, September.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Mohnen, Pierre, 1998.
"International R&D spillovers between U.S. and Japanese R&D intensive sectors,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 315-338, April.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, "undated". "International R&D Spillovers Between U.S. and Japanese R&D Intensive Sectors," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 94-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Mohnen, Pierre, 1994. "International R&D Spillovers Between U.S. and Japanese R&D Intensive Sectors," Working Papers 94-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, 1994. "International R & D Spillovers between U.S. and Japanese R & D intensive sectors," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9406, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, 1994. "International R&D Spillovers Between U.S. and Japanese R&D Intensive Sectors," NBER Working Papers 4682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Dufour & Paul Lanoie & Michel Patry, 1998. "Regulation and Productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 233-247, March.
- Gavin Cameron, 2005.
"The Sun Also Rises: Productivity Convergence Between Japan and the USA,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 387-408, December.
- Gavin Cameron, 2000. "The Sun Also Rises: Productivity Convergence Between Japan and the USA," Economics Series Working Papers 45, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yi-Cheng Liu & Ying-Hsiu Chen, 2016. "Which One is More Efficient? German or Japanese Automobile Industry: A Meta-frontier with Technology Gap Comparison," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(10), pages 13-24, October.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Xiaoyi Yan, 1996. "Canadian-Japanese R&D spillovers and productivity growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(12), pages 763-767.
- Hussain, Jakir & Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 2017.
"Regional productivity convergence: An analysis of the pulp and paper industries in U.S., Canada, Finland, and Sweden,"
Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 49-62.
- Jakir Hussain & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 2017. "Regional Productivity Convergence: An Analysis of the Pulp and Paper Industries in U.S., Canada, Finland and Sweden," Working Papers 1701E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:25:y:1992:i:3:p:584-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.