Collusive Intra-industry Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2015.
"Network Effects on Trade in Intermediate Goods: Evidence from the Automobile Industry,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 354-370, September.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2014. "Network Effects on Trade in Intermediate Goods: Evidence from the Automobile Industry," Departmental Working Papers 2014-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharjea, Aditya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2015.
"Multi-market collusion with territorial allocation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-50.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2012. "Multi-Market Collusion With Territorial Allocation," Working Papers id:5170, eSocialSciences.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2012. "Multi-market Collusion with Territorial Allocation," Working papers 217, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- L. Colombo & P. Labrecciosa & L. Lambertini, 2005. "A Chicken Game of Intraindustry Trade," Working Papers 548, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2010. "Oligopoly And Trade," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n215-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Damoun Ashournia & Per Svejstrup Hansen & Jonas Worm Hansen, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and the Degree of Competition in International Duopoly," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 1048-1059, November.
- Straume, Odd Rune, 2002.
"Union collusion and intra-industry trade,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 631-652, May.
- Straume, O.R., 1999. "Union Collusion and Intra-Industry Trade," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1399, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- K.C. Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2013.
"International Price Dispersion and Market Segmentation in Japan and the United States : Theory and Empirics,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
23410, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fung, Kwok-Chiu & Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Ng, Francis, 2013. "International Price Dispersion and Market Segmentation in Japan and the United States: Theory and Empirics," ADBI Working Papers 417, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pio Baake & Hans-Theo Normann, 2002. "Collusive intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(3), pages 482-492, September.
- Aya Ahmed, 2015. "Asymmetric cartel formation under trade liberalization: Heterogeneous ﬁrms with capacity constraints," Working Papers 2015.02, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Hartman, Darcy A. & Henderson, Dennis R. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1993. "A Cross-Section Analysis Of The Intra-Industry Trade In The U.S. Processed Food And Beverage Sectors," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(2), October.
- Levenstein, Margaret C. & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh & Suslow, Valerie Y., 2015. "The effect of competition on trade: Evidence from the collapse of international cartels," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 56-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:24:y:1991:i:2:p:391-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.