A Study of the Impact of Sectoral Shifts on Aggregate Unemployment in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fortin, Pierre, 1988. "La persistance du chômage : synthèse," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 545-558, décembre.
- Lars Osberg, 1996. "Economic Policy Variables and Population Health," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive healthy, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Primum vivere… Industrial Change, Job Destruction and the Geographical Distribution of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen S. Poloz, "undated". "The Causes of Unemployment in Canada: A Review of the Evidence," Staff Working Papers 94-11, Bank of Canada.
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Francesco Pastore, 2012.
"Sectoral shifts, diversification and regional unemployment: evidence from local labour systems in Italy,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 525-544, November.
- Basile, Roberto & Girardi, Alessandro & Mantuano, Marianna & Pastore, Francesco, 2011. "Sectoral Shifts, Diversification and Regional Unemployment: Evidence from Local Labour Systems in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Francesco Pastore, 2011. "Sectoral Shifts, Diversification and Regional Unemployment. Evidence From Local Labour Systems in Italy," WIFO Working Papers 411, WIFO.
- Samson, Lucie, 1988. "Chocs sectoriels et chômage," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 532-544, décembre.
- Stephen S. Poloz, 1995. "The Causes of Unemployment in Canada: A Review of the Evidence," Macroeconomics 9502002, EconWPA.
- Ours, J.C. & Tak, C.M., 1991. "Sectoral shifts, unemployment and vacancies in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0069, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pastore, Francesco & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2012. "Labour Turnover and the Spatial Distribution of Unemployment: A Panel Data Analysis Using Employment Registry Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- N. Groenewold & A.J. Hagger, 1997. "The US natural rate: A "Lilien" time-series, January 1948 to August 1996," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, "undated".
"An Empirical Investigation into Government Spending and Private Sector Behaviour,"
Staff Working Papers
94-8, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, 1995. "An Empirical Investigation into Government Spending and Private Sector Behaviour," Macroeconomics 9502005, EconWPA.
- N. Groenewold & A.J. Hagger, 1997. "The Natural Unemployment Rate in Australia since the Seventies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Pastore & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Polish high unemployment and spatial labor turnover. Insights from panel data analysis using unemployment registry data," Working Papers 2013-18, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:18:y:1985:i:3:p:518-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.