Imperfect Factor Mobility: A Generalization and Synthesis of Two-Sector Models of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph F. Francois, 2004.
"Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy on Labour Markets and Production,"
CEPII research center, issue 99, pages 27-47.
- Joseph Francois, 2004. "Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy on Labor Markets and Production," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-058/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rashed, Jamal A., 1996. "Labor turnover cost and the properties of the Heckscher-Ohlin model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 85-100.
- Gilbert, John & Oladi, Reza, 2009. "Capital specificity, imperfect labor mobility and growth in developing economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 113-122, January.
- José Manuel González-Paramo, 1993. "Tax shifting through mobility: a note," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 195-203, January.
- Jai-Young Choi & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Imperfect Capital Mobility: A General Approach to the Two-Sector Harris Todaro Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Juan Garcia-Cebro & Ramon Varela-Santamaria, 2011. "Imperfect Intersectoral Labor Mobility and Monetary Shocks in a Small Open Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 613-633, September.
- Gelan, Ayele, 2002. "Trade liberalisation and urban-rural linkages: a CGE analysis for Ethiopia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 707-738, November.
- Fernando Mesa, 2011. "Labour market, international trade, and unemployment in a less developed country," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008908, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Derek Pyne, 1996. "Revealed Preference Tests of the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Working Papers 1997_01, York University, Department of Economics.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
- Denis Delgay-Troïse, 1993. "Distorsions sur les marchés des facteurs et évolution des spécialisations internationales," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 51-70.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, 2005. "Imperfect factor mobility, unemployment, and the short-period incidence of a capital income tax," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 172(1), pages 23-59, June.
- DURAND-LASSERVE, Olivier & Pierru , Axel & SMEERS, Yves, 2012. "Sensitivity of policy simulation to benchmark scenarios in CGE models: illustration with carbon leakage," CORE Discussion Papers 2012063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:17:y:1984:i:4:p:747-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.