The Economic Context of Bilingualism and Language Transfer in the Montreal Metropolitan Area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Rainer Winkelmann, 2005.
"Earnings Differentials between German and French speakers in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(II), pages 191-212, June.
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "Earning Differentials between German and French Speakers in Switzerland," SOI - Working Papers 0309, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2003.
- Armstrong, Alex, 2015. "Equilibria and efficiency in bilingual labour markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 204-220.
- Lavoie, Marc & Saint-Germain, Maurice, 1991. "Disparités linguistiques de revenu au Canada selon la langue parlée à la maison," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(3), pages 356-380, septembre.
- MacKinnon, Mary, 2000. "Unilingues ou bilingues? Les Montréalais sur le marché du travail en 1901," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(1), pages 137-158, mars.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1983. "Bilinguisme, langue dominante et réseaux d’information," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 38-62, mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:12:y:1979:i:3:p:468-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.