The Theory of Effective Protection in General Equilibrium: Effective-Rate Analogues of Nominal Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan José Echavarría & Iader Giraldo & Fernando Jaramillo, 2019.
"Cadenas globales de valor, crecimiento y protección arancelaria en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
1080, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Echavarría, Juan José & Giraldo, Iader & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2019. "Cadenas globales de valor, crecimiento y protección arancelaria en Colombia," Working papers 9, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Steve McCorriston & Ian Sheldon, 2011. "Tariff (De‐) Escalation with Successive Oligopoly," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 587-600, November.
- David Greenaway & Chris Milner, 2003. "Effective Protection, Policy Appraisal and Trade Policy Reform," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 441-456, April.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2005.
"EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework,"
18856, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07034, University of Molise, Department of Economics.
- J. Peter Neary, 2001. "International trade : Commercial policy," Working Papers 200123, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bo Chen & Hong Ma & David S. Jacks, 2017. "Revisiting the Effective Rate of Protection in the Late Stages of Chinese Industrialisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 424-438, February.
- James E. Anderson, 1994. "Effective Protection Redux," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 273., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, James E., 1998. "Effective protection redux1," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 21-44, February.
- Ul Haque, Nadeem & Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2007. "Nominal and Effective Rates of Protection by Industry in Pakistan: A Tariff Based Analysis," MPRA Paper 90347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2002. "The Distributional Effects of International Fragmentation," Economics working papers 2002_01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Antràs, Pol & CHOR, HAN PING DAVIN, 2021. "Global Value Chains," CEPR Discussion Papers 15908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lake, James & Linask, Maia K., 2016. "Could tariffs be pro-cyclical?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 124-146.
- Weiss, Frank Dietmar & Heitger, Bernhard & Jüttemeier, Karl-Heinz & Kirkpatrick, Grant & Klepper, Gernot, 1988. "Trade policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Antoine Bouët, 2000. "La mesure des protections commerciales nationales," Working Papers 2000-15, CEPII research center.
- BOUËT Antoine & DHONT-PELTRAULT Estelle, 2010. "An Assessment of the Distributional Impact of Agricultural Trade Policies in the Triad," EcoMod2003 330700022, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:10:y:1977:i:2:p:233-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Werner Antweiler (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.