Effective Protection Redux
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, James E & Bannister, Geoffrey J & Neary, J Peter, 1995.
"Domestic Distortions and International Trade,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 139-157, February.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1992. "Domestic distortions and international trade," Working Papers 199217, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1993. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0179, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1993. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter, 1993. "Domestic distortions and international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1163, The World Bank.
- Anderson, James & Naya, Seiji, 1969. "Substitution and Two Concepts of Effective Rate of Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 607-612.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 833-850.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Structure of a Tariff System and the Effective Protective Rate," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 221-221.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1985. "Tax policy in open economies," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 313-374 Elsevier.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1975. "Income distribution and effective protection in a multicommodity trade model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
- J. P. Neary (ed.), 1995. "International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 575, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2005.
"Time-Scale Decomposition of Price Transmission in International Markets,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 57-90.
- Ronald Fischer, "undated". "Trade liberalization in Latin America: The case of Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 190, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- kishore gawande & pravin krishna, 2005. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Empirical Approaches," International Trade 0503003, EconWPA.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .