The Distributive Impact of Vietnam's Accession to the WTO
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe J. Nordman & François Roubaud, 2013.
"Who Suffers the Penalty?: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1694-1710, December.
- Nordman, Christophe J. & Nguyen, Huu Chi & Roubaud, François, 2011. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 60, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman & François Roubaud, 2013. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01619829, HAL.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2011. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," Working Papers DT/2011/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Roubaud, François, 2013. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 7149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karam Fida, 2010.
"When Migrant Remittances Are Not Everlasting: How Can Morocco Make Up?,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-38, July.
- Fida Karam, 2008. "When migrant remittances are not everlasting, how can Morocco make up ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fida Karam, 2008. "When Migrant Remittances Are Not Everlasting, How Can Morocco Make Up?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00304885, HAL.
- Fida Karam, 2008. "When Migrant Remittances Are Not Everlasting, How Can Morocco Make Up ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344833, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mireille Razafindrakoto & Francois Roubaud, 2010. "Assessing the Potential Impact of the Global Crisis on the Labour Market and the Informal Sector in Vietnam," Working Papers 05, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Brian McCaig, 2017.
"Growth with equity: income inequality in Vietnam, 2002–14,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 15(1), pages 25-46, March.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & McCaig, Brian, 2016. "Growth with Equity: Income Inequality in Vietnam, 2002–14," IZA Discussion Papers 10392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathilde Douillet, 2012. "Trade policies and agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa: Comparative analysis in a Computable General Equilibrium framework," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/45eb019724s, Sciences Po.
- Houssein Boumellassa & Hugo Valin, 2009.
"Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Expost Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective,"
CEPII research center, issue 118, pages 13-42.
- Houssein Guimbard & Hugo Valin, 2008. "Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Ex-Post Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 2008-31, CEPII research center.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade and agricultural policies in Malawi: Not all policy reform is equally good for the poor," MPRA Paper 40948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Raphael Chaponniere & Jean-Pierre Cling, 2009. "Vietnam's Export-Led Growth Model and Competition with China," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 118, pages 101-130.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/45eb019724sn6sg9melpggksl is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie Fanchette, 2014. "Quand l'industrie mondialisée rencontre l'industrie rurale : Hanoï et ses périphéries, Vietnam," Post-Print ird-01100941, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Hữu Chí Nguyễn & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2008. "Urbanization and access to labour market in Vietnam: Weight and characteristics of the informal sector," Post-Print hal-01664253, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10624 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; WTO; labour; inequalities; Vietnam;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2009-2tb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.