Antecedentes del microcrédito. Lecciones del pasado para las experiencias actuales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Morduch, 1999. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1569-1614, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joana Afonso & Isabel Mota & Sandra Silva, 2012.
"Micro Credit and Territory: Portugal as a case study,"
Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 35, pages 40-58, June.
- Joana Afonso & Isabel Mota & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2011. "Micro credit and Territory - Portugal as a case study," FEP Working Papers 400, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carmen VALOR & Ricardo PALOMO & Javier ITURRIOZ & José Luis MATEU, 2007. "Socially Responsible Investments Among Savings Banks And Credit Unions: Empirical Findings In The Spanish Context," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 301-326, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gutiérrez-Romero, Roxana & Ahamed, Mostak, 2021. "COVID-19 response needs to broaden financial inclusion to curb the rise in poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Giorgio Di Maio & Paolo Landoni & Emanuele Rusinà, 2021.
"Money management and entrepreneurial training in microfinance: impact on beneficiaries and institutions,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 38(3), pages 1049-1085, October.
- Emanuele Rusinà & Lucia dalla Pellegrina & Giorgio di Maio & Paolo Landoni, 2015. "Money Management and Entrepreneurial Training in Microfinance: Impact on Beneficiaries and Institutions," Working Papers 296, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Abu S. Shonchoy, 2015. "Seasonal Migration and Microcredit During Agricultural Lean Seasons: Evidence from Northwest Bangladesh," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Dawood MAMOON, 2017.
"Can micro credit schemes be introduced by formal banking sector?,"
Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 359-371, September.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Can Micro Credit Schemes Be Introduced by Formal Banking Sector?," MPRA Paper 81738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luminita Postelnicu & Niels Hermes, 2018.
"Microfinance Performance and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(2), pages 427-445, December.
- Luminita Postelnicu & Niels Hermes, 2018. "Microfinance Performance and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/296811, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. Jahangir Alam Chowdhury & Dipak Ghosh & Robert E. Wright, 2005. "The impact of micro-credit on poverty: evidence from Bangladesh," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 5(4), pages 298-309, October.
- Ms. Camelia Minoiu & Mr. Andrea F Presbitero & Sumit Agarwal & Thomas Kigabo & Andre Silva, 2018.
"Financial Access Under the Microscope,"
IMF Working Papers
2018/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Camelia Minoiu, 2018. "Financial Access Under the Microscope," NCID Working Papers 05/2018, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Casson, Mark C. & Della Giusta, Marina & Kambhampati, Uma S., 2010. "Formal and Informal Institutions and Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 137-141, February.
- Amin, Sajeda & Rai, Ashok S. & Topa, Giorgio, 2003.
"Does microcredit reach the poor and vulnerable? Evidence from northern Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 59-82, February.
- Sajeda Amin & Ashok S. Rai & Giorgio Topa, 1999. "Does Microcredit Reach the Poor and Vulnerable? Evidence from Northern Bangladesh," CID Working Papers 28, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Sajeda Amin & Ashok S. Rai & Giorgio Topa, 2001. "Does Microcredit Reach the Poor and Vulnerable? Evidence from Northern Bangladesh," CID Working Papers 28A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Amin, S. & Rai, A.S. & Topa, G., 2000. "Does Microcredit Reach the Poor and Vulnerable? Evidence from Nothern Bangladesh," Papers 28, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Dileni Gunewardena & Abdoulaye Seck, 2020. "Heterogeneity in entrepreneurship in developing countries: Risk, credit, and migration and the entrepreneurial propensity of youth and women," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 713-725, August.
- Barr, Abigail & Fafchamps, Marcel & Owens, Trudy, 2005. "The governance of non-governmental organizations in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 657-679, April.
- Schreiner, Mark & Woller, Gary, 2003.
"Microenterprise Development Programs in the United States and in the Developing World,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1567-1580, September.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2010. "Do Multiple Financial Services Enhance the Poverty Outreach of Microfinance Institutions?," Working Papers CEB 10-058, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2009. "Village Funds in the Rural Credit Market of Thailand," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 45, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Vigenina, Denotes & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2004. "The individual micro-lending contract: is it a better design than joint-liability?: Evidence from Georgia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-176, June.
- Vigenina, Denitsa & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2005. "The individual micro-lending contract: Is it a better design than joint-liability? - Evidence from Georgia," Working Paper Series 2005,10, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Mohammad Zainuddin & Ida Md Yasin, 2020. "Resurgence of an Ancient Idea? A Study on the History of Microfinance," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 9(2), pages 78-84, June.
- Dercon, Stefan & De Weerdt, Joachim & Bold, Tessa & Pankhurst, Alula, 2006. "Group-based funeral insurance in Ethiopia and Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 685-703, April.
- Stefan Dercon & Tessa Bold & Joachim De Weerdt & Alula Pankhurst, 2004. "Group-based Funeral Insurance in Ethiopia and Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-27, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alexander Tedeschi, Gwendolyn, 2006. "Here today, gone tomorrow: Can dynamic incentives make microfinance more flexible?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 84-105, June.
- Ravi Kanbur, 2017. "Informality: Causes, consequences and policy responses," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 939-961, November.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2014. "Informality: Causes, Consequences And Policy Responses," Working Papers 250006, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2015. "Informality: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 10509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsMicro-credit; micro-finances; pawnshop; credit cooperatives.;
All these keywords.
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2005:i:51:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rafael Chaves (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.