Sozialabgabenfreibetrag und Beschäftigung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Hilmar & Bonin, Holger, 2005. "Wohlfahrts- und Verteilungseffekte eines allgemeinen Freibetrags bei den Sozialabgaben," IZA Discussion Papers 1490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Christian Holzner & Wolfgang Meister & Wolfgang Ochel & Martin Werding, 2002. "Aktivierende Sozialhilfe - Ein Weg zu mehr Beschäftigung und Wachstum," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(09), pages 03-52, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2008.
"Risk Sharing and Efficiency Implications of Progressive Pension Arrangements,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 419-443, June.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2005. "Risk Sharing and Efficiency Implications of Progressive Pension Arrangements," CESifo Working Paper Series 1568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2005. "Risk Sharing and Efficiency Implications of Progressive Pension Arrangements," DNB Working Papers 064, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsSozialversicherungsbeitrag; Arbeitsnachfrage; Ungelernte Arbeitskräfte; Arbeitskosten; Beschäftigung; Deutschland;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:58:y:2005:i:07:p:16-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.