The Bitkom-ifo Digital Index: A New Indicator for the Economic Development of the Digital Economy in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Pols & Stefan Sauer & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2019. "Der Bitkom-ifo-Digitalindex: Ein neuer Indikator für die konjunkturelle Entwicklung der Digitalwirtschaft in Deutschland," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 72(11), pages 29-32, June.
- Stefan Sauer & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018. "The New ifo Business Climate Index for Germany," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 19(02), pages 59-64, July.
- repec:ces:ifofor:v::y:2018:i::p: is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zeno Enders & Franziska Hünnekes & Gernot Müller, 2019. "Firm expectations and economic activity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7623, CESifo.
- Stefan Sauer & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "ifo Handbuch der Konjunkturumfragen," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 88.
- Robert Lehmann & Magnus Reif, 2020. "Tracking and Predicting the German Economy: ifo vs. PMI," CESifo Working Paper Series 8145, CESifo.
- Brandt, Przemyslaw & Demmelhuber, Katrin & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2020.
"The effect of dispatch methods on a recruiting campaign for a business survey: evidence from Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-4.
- Przemyslaw Brandt & Katrin Demmelhuber & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "The Effect of Dispatch Methods on a Recruiting Campaign for a Business Survey: Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 8432, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:20:y:2019:i:03:p:31-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.