Evaluation of the benefits of transnational transportation projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2002. "Evaluation of the Benefits of Transnational Transportation Projects," Development Discussion Papers 2002-13, JDI Executive Programs.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chun-Yan Kuo & Glenn Jenkins, 1998. "Buenos Aires - Colonia Bridge Project, Financial and Economic Appraisal," Development Discussion Papers 1998-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Kenneth Button, 1993. "Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 56, April.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Perry, 2013. "Regional Public Goods in Finance, Trade and Infrastructure," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011888, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; Uruguay; cargo traffic; transnational; transportation benefits;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:9:y:2006:n:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.