Il fuoricorsismo tra falsi miti e realtà
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2012.
"Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data,"
18_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2014. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data," Working Papers 58, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Overeducation at a Glance: Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch, Looking at the AlmaLaurea Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7788, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017.
"Why So Slow? The School-to-Work Transition in Italy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10767, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Why so slow? The School-to-Work Transition in Italy," GLO Discussion Paper Series 65, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Francesco Pastore, 2017.
"Getting It Right: Youth Employment Policy within the EU,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(2), pages 26-33, July.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Getting it right. Youth employment policy within the EU," GLO Discussion Paper Series 67, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Getting It Right: Youth Employment Policy within the EU," IZA Policy Papers 127, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Pastore, 2015.
"The European Youth Guarantee: labor market context, conditions and opportunities in Italy,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "The European Youth Guarantee: Labor Market Context, Conditions and Opportunities in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8921, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:caq:j950ix:doi:10.7384/73525:y:2013:i:1:p:147-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.